Friday, January 18, 2008

OH MY GOODNESS!!

I forgot. I just plain forgot all the stuff that you have to do to leave the country. We have been running all day, buying things that you have to have, doing laundry, putting paperwork together, packing...trying to make sure there is nothing else to tell John, Bo and Leila who are staying home and just plain getting worn out! And the best part is, I'm not done.

In less than 16 hours, it's all going to be over and our journey will begin and I can not tell you how "READY" I am for that. Please keep praying! Pray for us, Mei-Leigh, John, Bo, Leila and most importantly Jin Tao. His whole world is going to be turned upside down in less than 48 hours!

We'll post again from Newark (Hopefully) and then after we get into Nanjing!

Love,
Laurie

P.S. On a side note.... I LOVE SOUTHEAST CHRISTIAN CHURCH!!! I can not tell you how "at home" we feel and how much I love sharing this adoption with all of you guys. Wednesday Night was so awesome. Teaching, hanging out with everyone after church and saying Good Bye! Please know that the Malone's who are traveling will be missing ALL OF YOU so much and can't wait to get HOME!!!

No comments: