Wednesday, January 23, 2008

"We're Doing Ok"

I think the last time I updated was last night...so I'll start there. The boys (Steve and Jin Tao) are on China time which means they sleep when the should and are awake during the day, but as far as me and Mei-Leigh...we'll we're still in America. We are up till 2/3 a.m and can only sleep for a couple of hour at night...but we are all still doing great!! Last night when it was time to go to bed I got Jin Tao ready in his pajamas and Steve gave him his cars and blanket (THANK YOU LADONNA!!) and picks him up and to put him in his crib and Jin Tao spits out something Chinese, gets down and climbs up into our bed, lays in the middle, pats each pillow beside him letting me know he wants us to lay down beside him, puts his cars under his blanket, reaches out for each of our hands and smiles and goes to sleep... And, today while we were exploring the Hotel, we got off the elevator and Jin Tao runs up to Mei, grabs her hand and they walk together through the Hotel about 10 feet ahead of us just like they've been together their whole lives!

I can not tell you all how much that moment meant to us. Over the couple of days, we have had to do some "guiding and teaching' when it comes to playing together, which is normal, but I can honestly say that watching then walk together hand and hand made me think about 20 years from now...both of them...loving Jesus...coming back here to their Homeland and telling others about HIM!...So...all I can say is..."We're Doing OK" to say the least.

Ok...now more some CAPTIONS for our Pictures (See Courtney...I can do it here!)



As usual, Steve took Jin Tao's bucket and put it on his head, well Jin Tao thought it was hilarious and ran around all night with the same bucket on his head wanting Steve to look!



A very very Tired Mei Leigh Malone, playing at after breadfeast this morning!

Jin Tao makes Mei Mei get on these rocking horses over and over and makes them rock TOGETHER...or it's just not as fun for him!



"May I Introduce to you Mr. Steven Miles Malone and Mr. Levi Jin Tao Malone"Hope everyone has a great day...Thanks for keeping up with our Journey!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is so cool. I love the Bucs Shrit Steve...where is Jin Tao's? We need to get the little man started off on the right foot.

Laurie I love the both of them holding hands and walking together. I also often think about a time when Gracie will go back to China and tell others about her love for Christ.

Love you all, and can't wait to see you and the new addition.

Ed DeCoursey